The main NHQWAVE scientific results that have been achieved so far, are presented in the following publications:
- “Super- and Anti-Principal Modes in Multi-Mode Waveguides” by Philipp Ambichl, Wen Xiong, Yaron Bromberg, Brandon Redding, Hui Cao, Stefan Rotter, published at arXiv:1704.05117.
- “Graphene and active metamaterials: theoretical methods and physical properties” by Marios Mattheakis, Giorgos P. Tsironis, Efthimios Kaxiras, arXiv:1704.01912 [physics.optics]. This is a Chapter of the book: Nanoplasmonics –Fundamentals and Applications. ISBN 978-953-51-5231-6.
- “Manipulating polarized light with a planar slab of Black Phosphorus” by Constantinos A. Valagiannopoulos, Marios Mattheakis, Sharmila N. Shirodkar, Efthimios Kaxiras, arXiv:1703.06383 [physics.optics].
- “Visible quantum plasmons in highly-doped few-layer graphene” by Sharmila N. Shirodkar, Marios Mattheakis, Paul Cazeaux, Prineha Narang, Marin Soljačić, Efthimios Kaxiras, arXiv:1703.01558 [cond-mat.mes-hall].
- “Scattering properties of one-dimensional non-hermitian dispersive heterostructures” by Oksana V. Shramkova, Konstantinos G. Makris, Giorgos P. Tsironis, and Demetrios Christodoulides , Frontiers in Optics 2016, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016), paper FF3H.5, https://doi.org/10.1364/FIO.2016.FF3H.5 .
- “Phase transitions in dispersive non-Hermitian optical systems” by Oksana V. Shramkova, Konstantinos G. Makris, Giorgos P. Tsironis Published in: Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics (METAMATERIALS), 2016 10th International Congress on Date of Conference: 19-22 Sept. 2016, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 17 November 2016, INSPEC Accession Number: 16482898 DOI: 10.1109/MetaMaterials.2016.7746391 Publisher: IEEE, Conference Location: Chania, Greece.
- “Non-Hermitian paradigms in physics: PT symmetry and beyond” by R. El-Ganainy, K. G. Makris, M. Khajavikhan, Z. H. Musslimani, S. Rotter, D. N. Christodoulides, under review in Nature Physics.
- “Constant intensity waves and transmission through non-Hermitian disordered media” by K. Makris, A. Brandstotter, P. Ambichl, Z. Musslimani, S. Rotter, published in Frontiers in Optics 2016, JTh2A. 4, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2016).
- “Wave propagation through disordered media without backscattering and intensity variations” by K. G. Makris, A. Brandstotter, P. Ambichl, Z. H. Musslimani, and Stefan Rotter, accepted for publication in Light Sci. Appl. 6, e17035 (2017, online preview).